@categorical_imp: Coming Up Next!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Coming Up Next!

The arduous climb - that is publishing of a novel - is nearing completion, and I'm afraid of heaving too great a sigh of relief, lest the hard-work done so far comes apart in unforeseen ways. But barring Acts of God or a complete collapse of human society, "The Steadfast Tin Soldier?" should be up for grabs very soon, both in bookstores and online.

It is with great delight that I tell you folks that I will soon be putting up a few chapters of my novel on this very blog. Do stick around and be among the first people to read the story of the steadfast tin soldier.

To stay updated, you can subscribe for updates from this blog (which, I assure you, will not spam) or like my Facebook page. Actually, you can do both!

Thanks a lot for your support folks. Hope you enjoy the novel as much as I enjoyed penning it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment